About Barcodes Philippines
Barcodes Philippines is the Philippines branch of the International Barcodes Network. Founded in 2013, it is part of the International Barcodes Limited company based in New Zealand.
Barcodes Philippines is the only company authorised by the International Barcodes Network to sell retail barcode numbers inside the territorial boundaries of the Philippines.
The International Barcodes Network has sold over 600,000 barcode numbers to over 40,000 customers in the past 11 years. We have customers happily using our barcodes in over 120 countries. We sell barcodes in 60 countries and 16 languages. Our barcodes can be scanned by all retailers (although a few add extra barcoding requirements).
Our barcodes can be registered as part of our barcode service (for free) – this data goes to 7 online databases, with about 170 million products listed between them.
We established the Barcodes Philippines website in 2017 to provide barcodes to customers in the Philippines. All prices are in PHP.
Barcodes Philippines is run by Retail Barcodes Limited, supported by the International Barcodes Network.
Retail Barcodes Limited
120 Parkview Drive
The International Barcodes Network aims to:
- Supply reasonably priced retail barcodes (and other barcodes) to customers wherever you are in the world
- Have local agents working for us around the world, where possible, to supply barcodes to local customers.
- Assist customers in remote parts of the world to get barcodes for their retail products .
- Provide information to customers about the different barcoding requirements in different parts of the world.
- Help customers understand what type of barcodes they need
- Allow customers to purchase barcodes in their local currency, wherever possible.
You can read through the Company Registration Information to see the official details for the International Barcodes Limited company.
The Barcodes Philippines Team